Monterey Place at Vantage House in Columbia, MD is specially designed for older adults with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Residents get the very best memory care in a safe, home-like setting.
Specially trained staff get to know each resident like family. They’re experts at managing all levels of memory impairment, nurturing each person with the compassion and dignity they deserve.
As a Hearthstone Institute Certified Center of Excellence, we follow an innovative, evidence-based approach called I’m Still Here®. It improves quality of life and reduces common symptoms of memory loss. Service plans are tailored to each person’s needs, guiding them to focus on positive memories, feel empowered, and take part in activities they’re skilled at or enjoy.
Whether a resident needs structure or does better with a spontaneous schedule, our staff are deeply committed to their happiness and well-being. Our program includes:
- Private apartments with full bath
- Environments that reduce confusion and support confidence
- Engaging life-enhancing activities
- Nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Safe indoor common spaces
- High staff-to-resident ratio
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and meals
- Medication reminders and management
- Full complement of staff available 24/7
- Caregiver support groups on site for family members
With direct admittance and multiple contract options, we can provide the personalized, professional, round-the-clock care you and your loved one deserve.